Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Week 7 EOC: Profile Statements


As an ambitious, visual merchandiser my skills with in-store displays, retail image, and marketing have lead me to achieve positive retail images and draw customers in, in order to achieve higher sales and engage in executing marketing projects.

A fashion industry professional hopeful to demonstrate my skills in visual merchandising and engage in achieving positive brand image. Able to learn fast and adapt to new trends in order to execute marketing and in store displays to their full potential.

As an enthusiastic fashion professional, I am dedicated to utilizing my skills in trend knowledge and visual merchandising to portray a brand's image to the most it can be. I am capable of quick learning on the job and enjoy hearing others ideas in order to get a project to perfection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment