Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Week 10: My Plans For The Future



For my future I want to be a marketing professional. Over the next year I plan on graduating from the Art Institute of Las Vegas. I will be receiving my Bachelor's degree in Fashion Marketing. For the next three quarters I am attending school, I will be trying different internships in order to gain industry experience. I recently just interviewed for an internship in the Product Promotion department at UFC. If I am hired for the internship I will deal with event planning, sales, and also marketing. I will report to managers and help keep track of the progress of a variety of project. This would let me test out product promotion and see what it has to deal with because I never really thought of going that path with my degree. Also since I don’t have any industry experience I think this internship would be a good start for me in order to get my foot in the door. As of now, once I graduate I will get try to get a job in either marketing or PR. I will probably stay in Vegas for a year after graduation. After this I will then take a step back and see what point I am at in my career. Since there will most likely be nothing holding me down in Vegas I will want to start applying for better jobs that are in different areas. This would include anywhere in the US and also maybe out of the country. I feel like at that point in my future it would be a good time to travel and experience different places.

No comments:

Post a Comment